1. Preheat the oven on static mode from 180 – 200˚C, depending on the type of oven you have.
2. In a bowl, add all the ingredients together and beat them with the mixer for 3 minutes (exclude flour from mix).
3. Slowly add all the flour while continuing to mix, complete for approximately 5 more minutes.
4. Thoroughly butter and fry the cake pan which you will use for the mix to avoid the cake sticking to its walls.
5. Bake the cake mixture in the preheated oven for 40 – 45 minutes.
* tip: to make sure that it is cooked uniformly, before turning off the oven, puncture the middle of the cake with a toothpick. If it comes out with no traces of raw mixture stuck on it, then it’s ready